Keeping You Safe
With government COVID regulations currently lifted, we as organisers and in conjunction with the venue, are committed to deliver the highest standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness, so you can attend by exhibiting or visiting our event safely and with confidence. We will be implementing the following measures:
- A floor plan which allows for improved circulation
- Allocated time slots for unloading and loading during build up and breakdown
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to and during the exhibition
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the exhibition focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the exhibition
- It will be mandatory for each stand to have prominent hand sanitisers and/or wipes displayed on their stand for visitors and staff to use
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands will be in place throughout the venue
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible
- The wearing of masks will be optional
As we get closer to the event, we will continue to assess the measures required in-line with government and venue guidelines to ensure a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all involved - including any requirement to show a vaccination passport.
Please check this page regularly, as all future updates including terms and conditions of entry into the exhibitions will be displayed here.